AVG Linux Email Server Edition
AVG Linux Email Server Edition offers a unique combination of detection methods to ensure that your computer receives the maximum protection possible on multiple levels (Resident Shield, Email Scanner plug-ins, Personal Email Scanner, On-Demand and other tests, etc.).
Comprehensive and reliable protection against viruses for Linux powered machines. AVG for Linux protects the server but also the individual station where the email server is installed. As a special bonus, included with AVG Linux Email Edition is the AVG Linux File Server Edition which provides complete protection for Linux File servers but works even within heterogeneous networks.
AVG Linux Email Server Edition Licensing
- 2-year license with full professional support and virus updates
- Removes viruses from incoming email messages, protecting you from harmful viruses, trojans and worms
- Monitors user mailboxes, public groups and stored databases
- Fully automated update process makes it easy to stay up-to-date
- Easy on system resources, maximizing performance
- Uses standard Linux tools for scheduling, update downloads, logging, etc.
The number of licenses is determined by the number of mailboxes or email accounts. Configurations of 10, 25, 50, 75 mailboxes are available for purchase online. Larger configurations are available for purchase offline on a per-mail server basis, for 1, 2, 3, 5 servers by contacting Sales Support
NOTE: All AVG Editions are available for you to try FREE as fully functional products, with no obligation, for a period of 30 days. During the evaluation period, you will be able to test the functions, features and capabilities of AVG Anti-Virus, as well as to verify for yourself just how effective and reliable AVG Anti-Virus protection is. In addition, you will have access to the AVG Technical Support team for the duration of your Trial license.
- Constant scanning of incoming and outgoing e-mail messages
- Scheduled and on-demand scanning of folders, files, and common archive types for possible virus infection
- On-demand or scheduled updates
- Powerful standalone command line modules for all possible on-demand file system tests and updates
- Includes all program and virus database updates during the life of the license
- Acts as filter for undesirable or suspicious files
- Automatically moves infected files to the AVG Virus Vault for added protection
- Free, 24 x 7 email access to technical support, with expert consultation and rapid response
- Extended 2-year licenses v. standard 1-year licenses