AVG Antivirus plus Firewall Edition|
Maximum antivirus and firewall protection for up to 5 PCs
AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall Edition is the ideal product to protect your single home PC or workstation from external threats such as viruses, the internet, or other network users.
- It is simple to install and operate. No IT expertise is required and it can run in the background, providing uninterrupted protection. All unauthorized network activity is blocked automatically, allowing you to get on with your work without worrying about external attacks.
- All file and e-mail activity is continually scanned to eliminate the threat of viruses.
- It is extremely fast, reliable and light on resources, so, no matter how demanding a user you are, it will not slow down your performance.
AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall Edition comes with all the features you would expect from a professional antivirus and firewall product, plus much more...
More Product Features: Antivirus
- A 2 year license, so you can receive free updates and full product support for a whole 2 years. It includes free 24 hour a day e-mail access to Grisoft's team of technical experts.
- AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall Edition comes complete with a 2 year license, giving you double the value, compared with other manufacturer's 1 year licenses. You have free access to all updates and technical support for the full term of the license and for all of the licensed PCs. You can purchase 1, 2 or 5 workstation licenses.
- Free program updates are provided via ultra reliable Akamai servers. AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall Edition updates itself automatically whenever updates are available. Alternatively you can update manually, or configure AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall to download updates at a scheduled time that suits you.
- AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall is simple to install, without the need to remove your existing firewall or antivirus product. Of course once AVG is installed there's no need to run your old product.
- AVG holds the VB100% award and is ICSA certified, so there's no better antivirus product available.
- AVG also offers protection against the most malicious forms of spyware, adware, malware, and keystroke logging programs.
- AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall Edition has many more features that make it the best value firewall protection available.
- Multiple language support in one package. No need to buy a special language version as all languages are included in the one product. A simple click of the mouse and the entire interface (including help files) will instantly change to your required language.
More Product Features: Firewall
- The powerful Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It will also prevent you from opening or executing any infected files.
- The E-mail Scanner checks every e-mail, sent or received, providing much needed protection from e-mail borne threats. Support is provided for all leading e-mail clients including MS Outlook, Outlook Express, and Eudora, in addition to supporting encrypted connections.
- AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall can scan Instant Message attachments for viruses and other threats.
- AVG's Checking Engine uses a unique combination of heuristic analysis and generic detection methods to detect all know viruses.
- Automatically attempts to heal infected files from viruses, and other threats such as Trojans, worms, java applets, malware and ActiveX controls. Unhealed files are quarantined in the Virus Vault.
- AVG's Integrity Checking monitors for suspicious changes to key executable files, further enhancing your PC's security.
NOTE: All AVG Editions are available for you to try FREE as fully functional products, with no obligation, for a period of 30 days. During the evaluation period, you will be able to test the functions, features and capabilities of AVG Anti-Virus, as well as to verify for yourself just how effective and reliable AVG Anti-Virus protection is. In addition, you will have access to the AVG Technical Support team for the duration of your Trial license.
- Provides full protection against Trojan Horses and Malware, helping to ensure that your personal data remains private and secure.
- Hides your PC on the internet, providing protection from hackers.
- Dual standard / advanced configuration screens allow simple operation for most users, but with advanced configuration options for more advanced users.
- Firewall rules help prevent access from hackers, Trojans and external denial-of-service attacks.
- The Configuration Wizard quickly defines default firewall rules for most popular software, making it even easier for users to set up.
- Flexible firewall rules allow the user to specify if traffic should be always allowed / blocked or if the user should be prompted to decide. Firewall rules can be applied to individual programs, so the user can give more access to trusted programs whilst strictly controlling access for other software.
- Simple creation of new firewall rules for new programs. As the program attempts to connect for the first time, AVG Firewall will prompt the users to accept or block access. From this selection a new permanent connection rule can be established.
- AVG Firewall supports multi-user logging in Windows XP and, by default, blocks all communication if no user is logged in, providing maximum security against intrusions.
- The Stop All Traffic feature allows the user to temporarily block all traffic to and from the computer. The Allow Traffic button will resume traffic flow according to the normal operating rules.
- AVG Firewall provides full logging facilities to log all firewall activities. Firewall logs can be viewed in standard or advanced mode.
- Advanced configuration provides control over which services and network connections a program can operate, allowing more flexibility and control for the user.